Tuesday, April 3, 2012

INSANITY...Day 2

Plyometrics...everyone's favorite leg killer.

So Day 2 was not AS bad as the Fitness Test. I gave Shawn T a GOOD 20 minutes before I burned out. I barely got through any of the Basketball drills (the last 1/3 of the workout). Either way, I felt like I did a lot of work. SOOO MUCH SWEAT. I don't think I've ever sweat that hard during a workout. My shirt was drenched. I'm very sore, but that just means that its working.

I did better than usual food-wise yesterday, but there is still a lot of room for improvement. I KNOW that what I put in my body directly influences how much I can give to my workout so the better I eat, the better I can do! My diet had a lot to do with the improvements in my performance between yesterday and today. Fish and turkey were my only meats yesterday, it was pretty bad ass. A new Publix opened up near my job this weekend so getting healthy food will not be as much of a hassle anymore.

Breakfast
Greek yogurt (peach)
Whole Grain cereal with unsweetened almond milk

Snack #1
almonds!

Lunch 

Veggie and habaƱero stir-fry
carrot juice

Snack #2
Turkey Waldorf Salad with whole wheat crackers

Dinner
Grilled Talapia sandwich with potato salad


Can't wait for Day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment